Maria Elena Duron is a Coach and Trainer specializing in Marketing, Digital Business and Appreciation. She trains and works with Restaurants, Realtors, Rejuvenators (hotels/spas/wellness) and Renegades (inventors/authors) in “Making Visible Profitable”. Texas Meetings and Event Planners awarded, Maria-Elena, Best of Texas Training three years in a row for her engaging presentation style and practical tips. She received the Texas Governor’s Award for Excellence in Business and leads one of the top six Twitter chats in the world – #brandchat .
Duron is a Constant Contact - Authorized Local Expert and a Premier Partner with Appreciation at Work. She is a trainer on email marketing, social media marketing, onlie review and recommendation marketing and appreciation marketing. Duron is also a national ambassador and brand marketing expert for Alignable, Nurph and Brand Yourself.
Maria Elena has over 18 years experience supporting small business with a background in marketing, advertising, non-profit marketing as well as first-hand knowledge of owning her own business. She has earned the Texas Governor’s Excellence in Small Business Award, Texas Person of Vision Award, Best of Texas Team Building and Training Award and Business Women of the Year.
Maria Elena draws from her experience to be a valuable resource to small businesses, companies, non-profits and associations and to move, touch and inspire others to action. She has presented for organizations including the Search Marketing Expo – Social Media Marketing International Conference, Massachusetts Conference for Women, Texas Conference for Women, InnoTech International Conference, National Society for Hispanic MBAs, Association of Energy Service Companies National Conference, SBA, SBDC, CBS-TV and many chambers of commerce and associations.
Duron created and moderates one of the top six twitter chats in the world for business, Brandchat. Maria Elena is also Editor-in-Chief of a blog that Forbes lists as the number one career blog, the Personal Branding Blog. She is a columnist for US News & World Report, Yahoo Small Business Advisor, AllBusiness, Small Business Trends and a few dozen other publications and is also a special guest columnist with Fox Business.
Prior to focusing on marketing strategy, Maria Elena worked in the training and development field providing time management and goal setting seminars and in the non-profit field in leadership, workforce and donor development
Maria Elena lives in Texas with her husband and children. She is the proud mom of three boys.
Maria Elena Duron specializes in profitable return on relationships for passionate founders & executives. She works with small business owners and entrepreneurs on how to manage their personal brand, the conglomeration of personal brands in their company, and marketing for profitable results. Duron helps them with their brand online and offline, leverage their expertise and connections and generate “the talk that yields profits”.
Maria Elena is a national speaker speaking on the following topics:
- Branding Yourself: Stand Out & Fit In
- Align Yourself : Strength in Numbers
- Appreciation at Work: The 5 Languages of Appreciation
- Appreciation in Business: Customer Engagement
- Motivating by Appreciation: Applying Appreciation at Work
- Social SMART Marketing
- Virtual Business Management: Connection Clarity
Workshops She's Ready to Teach:
- An Afternoon of Social Media
- You're Social, Now What? Making Social Media Work for Your Business
- The Power of Email Marketing: Featuring Social Media Engagement
- Mobile Marketing for Small Business
- Restaurants: Building Your Customer Base with Events & Registration; Offers and Promotions
- Pet Professionals: Building Your Business with Newsletters & Announcements
- Realtors: The Power of Social and Email Marketing - Build Your List and Grow Your Business
- Solopreneurs: Email, Facebook and Campaigns - to Build Your Business
- Appreciation Marketing: The Power of Email and Personal Brand Engagement
Her real world, bootstrapping experience, in small business makes her training practical and potent.
- 16+ years of practical experience in online and offline connections and developing brand communities
- Serves as a skilled catalyst for positive conversation around your brand.
- Designs live, online, social platform events around brands including founding one of the Top 10 Twitter chats in the world
- Delivers great brand recognition to clients and their positioning as industry experts
- Provides a focused social marketing expertise in small business and also to the direct selling industry with 25+ years actual field sales, recruitment and leadership experience
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
- Editor-in-Chief of #1 Career Development Blog
- Chief Content Officer with the World's Foremost Authority on Personal Branding
- Author and Presented Social Marketing Course used by the Texas Association of Realtors
- Provides expert webinars to the National Society of Hispanic MBAs, Coaches and Speaker's Bureaus
- Served in leadership roles as company CEO, Executive Director, Board President, Vice President of Development.
- Presents Annual Leadership Program "Suits With Skills" for the Junior League. And, she provides personal branding, reputation and word of mouth marketing workshops at colleges, universities, Texas Conference For Women, Massachusetts Conference for Women.
- Awarded the "Excellence in Business Award" from the Texas Governor's Office
- Awarded Business Woman of the Year; Best of Texas; Person of Vision; and Social Marketing All-Star
- March 30th is Maria Elena Duron day in the city of Midland, Texas.
- Easily connects with others
- Powerfully uplifting, passionate and ever positive
- Known for the 5 Daily Gratitudes
- Known for creating and moderating #brandchat - recognized as one of the top 6 chats for business; one of the top 15 chats for Social Media Marketers by Mashable.com and recognized by Social Fresh as one of the 16 chats recommended for Marketers and Public Relations Professionals.
- One of the top 25 Brand Experts to follow on Twitter
Know, Like + Ignite is a boutique Relationship Development Firm that works with small business in “Making Visible Profitable”. Focused on marketing through online recommendations, referrals and appreciation, clients are provided services either “Done for You” or “Done With You” to increase referrals and business. We offer training, coaching, implementation services in:
- List Development and Referral Marketing Coaching
- Online Review Marketing Consulting
- Custom Email Marketing
- Social Media Coaching and Services
- Social WiFi Consulting and Services
- Appreciation in Business: Marketing through Your Team and Raving Fans
- Me to We Marketing: From Personal Brands to Business Brand
Know, Like + Ignite is a member of The Texas Housing & Lodging Association, The International Academy of Web Television, The Filipino American Chamber of Commerce, The United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, The Texas Restaurant Association and moderator of Marketing Land (a division of Search Engine Journal).
A.K.A./Common Misspellings: Marie Duron, Maria Duran, Marie Duron, Elena Duron, Elena Duran, Maria Elena Duran, Marie Elena Duran, Mary Duran, Mary Duron, Maria Chua.
Topics and Speaking Background: Download Speaker Information One Sheet
Company: Know, Like + Ignite Relationship Development Firm
Maria Elena Duron's Speaking Site: http://MariaConnects.com
Join Maria Elena on your favorite social network, http://SocialMaria.com